Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's all about me, me, me!!!!!!

You know me, I'm never one to passs up an opportunity for a spot of shameless self promotion, right??

So you can imagine how totally thrilled I was to realise I am one of the finalists in November's Celebrate Colour over at Stitched in Colour! Yippee!

The final-making item is my Minimalist Trees Christmas Table Runner which is currently winging it's way to my secret swap partner. This was a pretty make-it-up-as-I-go-along project so I am doubly thrilled!

Minimalist trees Modern Christmas Table Runner

I would SO appreciate if you would pop over to the voting page and give me your vote - it's in the first category, Home Decor.

Don't forget to vote in the other categories too, there are some great projects there!
Thank you xx

20 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

OMG! That is so funny because I just called my post the same title today. Congrats on being a finalist and I am off to vote now.

Isisjem said...

It is funny because I've just read Susan's post and then I saw yours had the same title!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Off to vote now! It's just beautiful!

pippablue said...

Saw this yesterday and I already voted for you :)
Good luck!!

Cindy said...

Congrats! I went over and voted - there are some really beautiful things there :)

Leanne said...

I saw yesterday that you were a finalist and already voted for you! I love this runner!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

I just voted for your runner..I love that runner.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Congratulations on making the short list and of course I've voted for you!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

I love this table runner. So happy for you. I voted!

Lindsay Conner said...

I was so excited to see your table runner in there!

Katy Cameron said...

Woohoo, go you, and good luck!

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Just voted, and I really think yours will win! Good luck!

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Wow, that's so awesome! Voted and good luck!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh I voted already!! x Good luck twinnie xxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. It is beautiful. I'm heading over to vote now. Good luck.

Shocking Hocking said...

congrats sarah - will go and vote

Kirsten said...

Congratulations Sarah - have already voted for you:)

Lynne said...

Good luck! And to think you weren't sure if you liked it!

Days and colors said...

Congratulations, it's a lovely table runner!

@pril said...

Very nice runner. Love the fabrics. Thanks for sharing.

@pril
KoolBeenz-blog.blogspot.com